- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable.
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Select colorways offered without MIPS® system
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- Self-adjusting lifestyle fit system flexes to match your head shape for maximum comfort
- Available in Round Contour Fit to better match rounder head shapes
- Nine fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- Removable goggle strap lock for streamlined shell when goggles are worn under helmet
- Beanie compatible
- Aleck™ audio systems compatible
MIPS® IS A BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM - ENGINEERED TO ADD PROTECTION TO HELMETS.
The MIPS® Brain Protection System (BPS) is found inside the helmet, generally between the comfort padding and the EPS (a high-quality foam used to reduce energy).
For certain impacts, the MIPS® BPS can reduce harmful forces transmitted to the brain.
MIPS® stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System.