MEN'S COMP X 3/2MM CHEST ZIP FULLSUIT
Unit price per
only 1 left in stock
Increased blood flow with the ultimate flexibility. The Xcel Comp X features Thermo Dry Celliant smartfibre technology which helps the wearer achieve maximum warmth through increased bloodflow. Thermo Dry Celliant consists of a rare, earth mineral-based fibre woven into a smart textile, which inscreases blood flow to muscle tissue by transferring the body's naturally produced heat into infrared energy. The Comp X also features Xcel's Hydrophobic Channel Flex textile which repels water, has great stretch but also reduces weight for added comfort during use.
- Channel Flex - Hydrophobic Channeled textile which has great stretch, reduced weight and repels water.
- Thermo Dry Celliant - Rare, earth mineral-based fibre woven into a smart textile, which increases blood flow to muscle tissue by transferring the body's naturally produced heat into infrared energy.
- 100% High Performance Stretch - Comfort and performance
- Nanoprene Lite Japanese Limestone - Eco-friendly, limestone-based neoprene with unrivaled memory and rebound that is lighter, warmer, and softer than the average neoprene.
- Glide Skin collar - Durable smooth skin collar creating a water-tight seal to prevent flushing.
- Easy Entry System - Balanced shoulder design.
- Semi-Dry Zipper W/Magnetic Closure - Zip closure with a silicone strip seal which prevents flushing.
- Engineered fit system - Fits like a second skin.
- One Piece Front & Back Panel - Ultra flexible, super strong.
- Back Knee Flex Grooves - Articulated pre-bent knee with grooves to prevent folding behind the knee.
- Triple Glued & Blind Stitched seams - A water-tight seam construction where foam edges are glued multiple times before being slammed together creating air/water-tight seal, then stitched a quarter way through the foam to give it the strength needed.
- FusionX tape - The next generation precision tape technology, applied by a machined heat-pressure process which bonds tape directly to suit ensuring maximum seam durability while eliminating need for excess glue that causes irritation.
- Nexskin Wrist & Ankle Seals - Liquid neoprene seals at wrist and ankles to prevent flushing.
- Water based glue - XCEL turned solvent-based laminating glue into water-based glue, eliminating harmful, volatile organic compounds (VOCs).