One of Vertra’s best-selling shades, now back in stock with new packaging and a fragrance-free formulation!
The Hawaiian word “Ehukai” translated into English means “Sea Spray.” It is also the name of the beach park fronting the world-famous surf spot, the Banzai Pipeline on Oahu’s North Shore.
The Ehukai color is a Medium Beige with Neutral undertones. This foundation-based sunscreen provides the ultimate Broad Spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays.
Designed for athletes in extreme conditions, this Reef Safe sunscreen is manufactured to the highest cosmetic industry standards and delivers a smooth, non-greasy application without sacrificing protection.
Features and Benefits:
- MINERAL BASED: (23% TITANIUM DIOXIDE)
- BROAD SPECTRUM
- 80 MINUTE WATER RESISTANT
- REEF SAFE
- PARABEN FREE
- OCTINOXATE & OXYBENZONE FREE
- SMOOTH, NON-GREASY APPLICATION
- NON-NANO PARTICLE
- MADE IN JAPAN
- 39 OZ
Titanium Dioxide 23%
Hexyldecyl Isostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Mica, Iron Oxides, Stearic Acid, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Synthetic Wax, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, Tocopherol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate
Apply liberally and generously 15 minutes before sun exposure and at least every 2 hours and at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun
Protection measures including:
- limit your time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying